Tennyson turns 6 months tomorrow...so, we decided it was time to get her ears pierced. I got my ears pierced when I was a little girl. We went to the mall on Sunday...I actually went first. In Jr. high I (actually a friend) double pierced my left ear...back then the "cool" thing was to only double pierce the left ear (double piercing the right ear meant you were gay.) anyway...it was time to even out my piercings so i got my right ear double pierced first...and it sure did hurt a lot more than I thought it would...ya, Tennyson isn't going to like this. Then it was her turn...as the lady got everything ready Tennyson just smiled at her and laughed...obviously, she had no clue what was about to happen. Here are the pics.
my happy baby...she has no clue
ear #1
are you kidding me...mean mommy!
ok...that wasn't that bad..she didn't know that we had the left side to do too.
coop was ready to leave..."ear piercing is totally overrated!"
we never took a picture of her with both ears pierced...pic coming soon.
4 comments:
Ah poor baby! At least she won't remember it!
Did your face look like hers after they were done with you?
Where did you take her?!! We took Kendall on her 6 month bday to Claire's in the mall and they pierced BOTH of them at the same time. When Posey turns 6 months (in March) we plan on getting hers done too! My sister almost didn't get her other one pierced because the 1st one hurt so bad!
ok i totally remember the one ear double pierced phase... was that the same time we were all crazy over skidz and bulls vs pistons???? :) Tennyson looks adorable nicole! i can't believe she is already 6 months : )
Post a Comment