
Here are some pics of Cooper's 1st Birthday Party...Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of his cute cake...I'm so bummed!

He wasn't diggin' the cake...i pretty much had to feed it to him...but still he didn't really like it...as you can see from his reaction.

It was great to have Grandpa and JuJu for the celebration. (Cooper loves having them stay with us...as does MOM...it was a nice weekend with lots of help...from shopping, cooking and babysitting...Thanks Mom and Scott!!!)

Miss Tennyson pretty much slept through the whole party.
Cooper had a blast and loves all his toys! What a blessing our friends and family are to ALL of us!
4 comments:
Awww! Great family pix! Keep 'em coming!
What an adorable face...maybe you won't have to worry about a sweet tooth. ;)
Oh la la! I like the new look!
bummed i missed the party- i always have to work! ah! glad it was a good time! love that adorable cake picture! :)
Post a Comment